The User Experience (UX) Engineers works collaboratively with our web development team to create and design front end responsive web page layouts that are visually aesthetic. This projects involves replacing a large enterprise level legacy application moving to a Web Technology Stack utilizing ASP.Net Core. In addition to the native ASP.Net Core visual components, we also use the Telerik components suite.
• Writes maintainable, scalable, and accessible HTML and CSS for User Interface (UI) components and page designs
• Collaborates with other designers to create working prototypes in the browser with HTML, CSS, ASP.Net Core, and Angular
• Contributes to testing and code governance and collaboration via Git
• Assists in establishing standards for HTML and CSS conventions and CSS architecture
• Writes documentation and teaches designers and developers across the organization about how to leverage front-end design
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org