• Engage with business users and corresponding IT application teams for Requirement gathering, documenting, and transitioning.
• Provide design and cost estimate based on project requirement.
• Present design for peer review and participate design review for other team members.
• Implement approved solutions independently and collaborate directly with internal customers with limited supervision.
• Provide user training.
• Participate on-duty rotation of production support and EWCM platform maintenance
• Practice Agile development methodology
• Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field is required.
• A team player who works and communicates well with technical and non-technical resources. Need to have excellent oral and written communication skills and possess the ability to work with limited direction while being highly productive.
• Understand continuous delivery and demonstrate capability to implemented CI/CD for TeamSite/LiveSite application development.
• Working experience with supporting, migration (of content + code) and implementation of CMS/DXP applications both on prem and on cloud
• Experience with Drupal installation, configuration and development
• Proficiency with container and cloud Technologies including but not limited to Azure, IBM Cloud, AWS S3, Kubernetes, Docker.
• Experience implementing Content Management solutions utilizing the OpenText TeamSite/LiveSite version 8 and above, including:
o Development of eStudio applications via templates, components and best practices
o Development of workflows using Workflow Modeler
o Implementing custom roles and custom menu options
o Design and Develop FormsPublisher templates using FormAPI, in-line callouts, etc…
o CSSDK integration
o Design and Develop SitePublisher components
o Design and Develop SitePublisher rules
o Deployment to LiveSite Content Services & LiveSite Display Services.
• OpenDeploy configuration
o Configuration in n-tier architecture
o Directory comparison, File List, Parameter, and reverse based deployments
• Basic Windows Server administration
• XSLT experience
• Installation and Administration experience with Drupal, TeamSite, TeamSite Search, SitePublisher, LiveSite Content Services and LiveSite Display Services
• Database design and SQL knowledge with Oracle, SQL Server, or other RDBMS.
• Knowledge of common networking protocols (e.g., HTTP, TCP, IP, SSH, FTP, SMTP, DNS, AD/LDAP), load balancer, firewall, storage.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org